Create Today is a blog about art, jewelry, and making. Follow me as I chronicle upcoming projects and events and share with you my ups and downs along the way. Each day presents new opportunities to create - perhaps an object, a friendship, an idea, or a way of being. The possibilities are endless!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Upcoming Show

Hey folks!  Sorry for my absence from blogging lately, but life has been a bit busy.  I have a new exhibition coming up at Luke & Eloy Gallery in Pittsburgh, PA.  The show is with a fellow enamelist, Michael Romanik, and is titled "Two of a Kind".  I'm so excited about this opportunity!



The owner of the gallery, Brigitte Martin, is a wonderful advocate for emerging artists.  She also started a social networking site for artists called Crafthaus.  I may be partial, but if you are in the Pittsburgh area anytime soon, please check out the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment