Create Today is a blog about art, jewelry, and making. Follow me as I chronicle upcoming projects and events and share with you my ups and downs along the way. Each day presents new opportunities to create - perhaps an object, a friendship, an idea, or a way of being. The possibilities are endless!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Front and Back

I'm a big fan of artwork that is a total package, meaning as much attention was paid to the back as to the front.  I just had a new pair of earrings photographed, so I thought I would treat you to a front and back view.  Of my work. (smile)

Drops, 2010, copper, torch fired enamel,
oxidized sterling silver, 14K gold.

Photography courtesy of Dean Powell.  As part of my exercise in trying to be a better blogger, I am going to post some work by other artists who share the same front/back philosophy.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment