Create Today is a blog about art, jewelry, and making. Follow me as I chronicle upcoming projects and events and share with you my ups and downs along the way. Each day presents new opportunities to create - perhaps an object, a friendship, an idea, or a way of being. The possibilities are endless!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Workshops

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to let you know I've updated my workshop schedule for 2010.  I'll be teaching at a variety of locations in Massachusetts.


The first workshop of the season will be at The Fuller Craft Museum on April 10 and 11th.  The topic will be Cloisonné Enameling, which will be a blast, especially if you are hoping to take your enameling skills to the next level.  Plus, since the workshop runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., you will also have an extra hour to browse through the museum which closes at 5.  There will be several ongoing exhibitions at that time including quilts by Nancy Crow, and a furniture exhibition from the museum's collection.  Pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment